At Brian Center Southpoint, our goal is to provide exceptional physical rehabilitation therapy, strengthening our patients and giving them the skills to continue to live an independent life outside of nursing homes.
What Makes Us Different
It’s easy for a facility to say they’re better than the rest. What’s difficult is having the proof to back that up. At Brian Center Southpoint, we let our features do the talking for us.
When you give us the opportunity to care for you or your family member, you can expect:
- More therapists on site than any other surrounding hospital or facility. We have 50 licensed therapists, 26 of which are full-time!
- Over 70 private rooms. We make sure you have a relaxing, quiet environment during your stay with us.
- Personal attention from your doctors. Rather than seeing a new doctor everyday, one of our three doctors on site will be available on a priority basis to you throughout your therapy treatments.
For over 30 years, we have been conveniently located in Southpoint, just minutes off I-40, and 10-15 miles from major acute care settings. Since the beginning, we have lived by the idea of TLC - Truly Listening to our Customers. This has lead us to create the Ambassador Program at Brian Center Southpoint: Every patient is assigned to an individual to be their personal liaison throughout their stay. On staff, patients will also find:
- Certified wound nurses
- A registered dietitian
- Social workers
- And many other beneficial staff members
- Registered and Licensed Nurses
- Activity Director
- Patient Care Service Representatives
Programs We Offer
Everyday, we strive to provide the highest-quality therapy programs. This, combined with privacy and comfort, is what makes Brian Center Southpoint stand out amongst the rest. The therapy programs we offer include:
- Rehab2Home (Inpatient Therapy) - Enjoy skilled therapy in an upscale, short-term environment with a wide range of amenities available to you.
- Rehab2Go (Outpatient Therapy) - Not everyone needs full-time inpatient rehabilitation. Therefore, we proudly offer our therapy services on an outpatient basis.
- Steady Strides - Many of us take for granted our mobility. But for some, even walking to the bathroom and can a trial. With Steady Strides, we help our patients improve their balance and mobility.
- Amputee Rehabilitation - Life after an amputation takes a major readjustment. We are here to make that transition as easy as possible for our patients.
- Lee Silverman Voice Therapy - Regain the ability to speak clearly and loudly while also strengthening the muscles of the larynx, increasing your quality of life.
- VitalStim Therapy - Fight back against dysphagia while regaining your ability to swallow through VitalStim Therapy.
- Life Enrichment Programs - Just because a resident is here for health purposes doesn’t mean they can’t have fun! We offer a number of programs to make life a little more enjoyable during their stay.
Services We Offer
We’ve have a long, successful history of improving the quality of life for our patients. Our services can be the difference between living independently and living in a nursing home. We offer the following services:
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Amputee Therapy
- Pain Management
- Skilled Nursing
- Clinical Treatments
When you visit Brian Center Southpoint, whether on an inpatient or outpatient basis, we have a full list of amenities just for you, including:
- Culinary Services - Proper nutrition can be delicious, and our chefs make that their priority. Whether you want to eat in our Mediterranean-style dining room or have food delivered to your room, we strive to provide a delightful dining experience.
- Private Suites and Baths - We want our facility to feel like your home-away-from-home. We offer privacy and comfort to every one of our patients during their recovery. Enjoy housekeeping, laundry, phone access, cable tv, and pet visitation during your stay.
- Entertainment - Recovery doesn’t have to be boring! We offer games, activities and internet access to every single patient!
- Rehab Gym - Our facility has a state-of-the-art rehabilitation gym. Whether you’re here for physical therapy, occupational therapy, or any other service we offer, our gym has the equipment for you!
Convinced that Brian Center Southpoint is the place for you?